Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sesame-Soy Meatballs

I actually went and bought some ground sirloin for this recipe just because I wanted to see what it tastes like.  My husband description of the ground sirloin was steak in meatball form.  I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.  Anyways, I'm not sure the ground sirloin was necessary - you could use any ground meat.

1/3 C green onions
2 Tbsp brown sugar
3 Tbsp soy sauce
2 Tbsp sesame oil
1 Tbsp chile paste
Salt
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb ground sirloin

Combine everything except the meat in a bowl.  Gently add meat.  Use moist hands to form ~20 meatballs.

Brown meatballs on all 4 sides in a skillet.  Bake on a cookie sheet in a single layer at 400degrees for 7 minutes.  Sprinkle with sesame seeds.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment