Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Caesar Salad Pizza


I love pizza.  I don't know if that's the pregnancy talking or if pizza really is just that amazing but we have been making strangely topped pizzas about twice a month all summer long.  This was one of my favorites by far - up there with the veggie pizza from a few months ago.

1 pizza dough (I'm constantly going back and forth between pizza dough recipes.  Maybe I'll decide on a favorite and post it one day)
1/2 C grated cheddar cheese
1/2 C grated mozzarella cheese
1/3 C fresh Parmesan cheese
2 C torn romaine lettuce (we threw in some spinach, too)
2 tomatoes, diced
1/2 C Caesar salad dressing
1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded (I cooked it with a little salt, pepper, and garlic)

Bake pizza dough at 425 for 7-9 minutes.  Remove from oven and coat with just a little dressing.  Top with cheddar and mozzarella cheese.  Return to the oven and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly (I didn't time how long this took, just keep an eye on it).  Remove from oven and top with lettuce, chicken, and tomatoes.  Garnish with Parmesan cheese and drizzle with remaining dressing.  Serve while still warm.

1 comment:

  1. a pizza recipe! yummy! so not surprised =) how are the cravings?

    ReplyDelete